let me live that fantasy: lorde-inspired make up



Yes, I've fallen into Lorde. Shameless yes. I mean, who hasn't? The girl is a gem. She's 16 and a foxy queen. Tell me you feel the same way too?

Anyway, girl-crushing aside, I've been really vibing Lorde's make up on her Royal's music video lately. It just screams at me, but at the same time, it screams in whispers. Okay, I don't know if that analogy made so much sense, but I think what I was trying to say was that the subtlety of the liner and the shadow is just immensely perfect. So to that end, I decided to give it a try myself. 

I didn't exactly find YouTube tutorial's helpful this time, so I kinda just winged it (harhar, get it, cause of the eyeliner wing). And I only really use drugstore make-up so here goes:







No comments:

Post a Comment