3005 or nah



I thought about you at 3:24 in the morning. I don't know why, maybe it's my mind giving up on this essay for the moment, maybe it's because it's too late in too the night, or too early in the day. But there's no way out of the fact that I thought about you. 

I don't think anything in particular sparked it. There's not much to think about at this hour, especially after the fact that I've really only been thinking about Ariana freaking Grande for the past four hours. And since I'm the lazy(yet determined) fuck that I am, I've really only progressed two pages into this essay. But it's 3 in the morning and I'm here still writing this essay and I should be thinking about sleep (or Ariana Grande, I guess), but instead, I'm thinking about you. And the little things. The links you send me, the silence that exists when you walk me home, the milk tea bobas, the comi---okay, I'm getting too specific. But they make me smile. You make me smile. And I wish I could just tell you that. Because I think you're pretty cool. And pretty amazing. And I don't think that it's boring when you're talking about that thing you're passionate about.

I want to tell you, but I've somehow convinced myself to be more scared than I should be, because look at you--you're a freaking unicorn. How can I even--yeah.

But anyways, I thought about you (and I'm still thinking about you).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment