my favorite three way


Today I had the pleasure of eating a sweet slice of utopia--well at least in my opinion. It's a bagel and a simple concoction of my favorite spreads: Cookie Butter, Nutella and cream cheese. Delightful isn't it?

It's three stripes of delicious, a flag bearing the freedom to eat what is right and good, a delicacy beyond what the supernatural can offer. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little--or a lot--but it's the only possible way for my taste buds to justify it all.

Backstory: Well actually there isn't a back story, I had a bagel and I made the most of it. C'est la bagel?

The cream cheese and Nutella have been playing the game for awhile now, but a new player joined in recently. The lately-coveted Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's. It's been catching wind and has been the apple of everyone's eye--or tastebuds, idk--recently so I decided to grab myself a jar and see what all the rage is about. Let me tell ya--it's pretty amazing. It's no peanut-butter(which frankly, I'm not a big fan of) and has a foxy gingerbread taste to it. I eat it with ice cream, on a spoon by it-self and now on a bagel. The label claims to eat it along with celery, but I don't think I will (only cause I don't like celery, haha).

If you ever find yourself sitting at home, re-watching all 18 episodes of Freaks and Geeks, this three-way will sure be able to comfort the absence left by Sam Weir drifting on to the road of her summer. It sure did for me.

1 comment: