outfit of the night: vday festivities and knee socks





So ever since Arctic Monkey's Knee Socks dominated my playlist, I can't help but hear the intoxicating rhythm of the chorus when ever I either A) wear them or B) just see them in general. And it's a rather risque song so...I think I have a problem? haha. Anyway, I don't know about you but Valentine's day turned into the night quite pretty quickly for me, and I really wouldn't have had it any other way. There is absolutely no better way to show the rest of the universe how this heart-struck holiday is done than by spending it in positive vibez with the raddest group of chicks that I have ever met. Nicki and I jazzed up our dorm room a bit, filling our negative space with hearts--like those candy ones. I must have to say my favorite ones are:

  • "get chose"
  • "with consent"
  • "turnt"
  • "twerq"
  • "surfboard"
  • "r u mine?"




ALSO I got my brand new Wacom Intuos Tablet today--LIKE NO BETTER DAY TO RECEIVE IIT RIGHT. I'm still getting the hang of it and it's loads of fun so far, but I honestly can't wait to use it and learn more Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. *squeeel


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment