holidaze cheer




What's a little holiday cheer without an outfit of the day, amirite?

Well I don't really know about how you do Christmas Day, but for my family, it's usually food--and tons of it. So I wore something that I figured was festive enough to wear...to a buffet. Not that we're going to one at all, but we might as well be considering the food feast I get to ravenously enjoy today/tonight. I'm wearing a pair of distressed joggers and a black cami, simple and comfy enough to pair with my red velvet lace kimono. It's a huge statement piece, at least I think so, so I had to pair it with something a bit more toned down and casual, specially because the food potlucks I'm attending are a lot more casual. It also has pockets, which I'm pretty freakin' wild about because POCKETS.



This is what happens when...puppies.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment