food, fireworks, and freedom: a holiday


Despite reserving the holiday for my family, I honestly wasn't expecting an eventful day. The day started off at my dad's zumba friend's house gathering, which was quite lovely. We ate  a rack of ribs, grilled chicken, spaghetti, my favorite palabok, and a variety of other Filipino foods. It was a pretty glorious feast that culminated with a patriotic plate of watermelon.



Oh yeah, I tried some pretty snazzy drinks as well. 

And of course, what's Fourth of July without a few sparks here and there?





With my little brother and sister.

#OOTD
Captain America Graphic Tee - Urban Outfitters
Skater Skirt - Cotton On
Doc Marten's

Hoping everyone else had as splendid a holiday as I did!

View more of my Fourth of July photos on my Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment