outfit of the day: nightwatch

muscle tee: cotton on | skater skirt: cotton on | denim jacket: DIY | black suede loafers: gift

I suppose I felt a bit monochromatic today with this all black 'fit. I also really like the wear of muscle tee's a bunch because they're so comfortable (and layerable come fall and winter) and pair with almost anything. My denim jacket was a complete DIY success, because when I first got it, it embodied the girly girl of the once known Limited Too (now Justice, I GUESS). It was a cry for help, so I went along and treated it with bleach and a little distressing (what I love most about it is that after a few washes, the distressing was emphasized!). But hey, enough about my outfit.

I hung out with the boyfriend today, which we both thought was long overdue. I found that the most successful method to make the most out of eating Korean BBQ is to not eat breakfast, which wasn't so hard for me at all today because I woke up only an hour prior feasting on kbbq. Post kbbq food coma was spent hanging out on his couch being cutesy while watching the third season of Game of Thrones (post activities also included Yogurtland and Honey Boba). I loved every minute of it, especially after the epiphany that I am moving away in exactly a month. Definitely having mixed emotions, but for now it was mostly just not wanting to let go just yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment