outfit of the day: lei'd

lipstick: revlon's hot coral | earings: claire's | top: thrifted | shorts: walmart | shoes: doc martens

Thanks to a surprise birthday party for one of my friends, I had an excuse to not be a bum today. And I know you're not asking for a funny story but I'm going to tell you one anyway.

Kids, always read what's on the Facebook Event description so you're not so out of the loop with the details, whether it be food or attire. I actually consider this outfit to be an enigma of the mystical, because I layed it out, put it on, and went to the party without even realizing it was a Hawaiian-themed party. How it all played out with my lei'd shorts? The world will never know.



Also, I tried out vlogging today. It's pretty fun (and time-consuming) and I think I like it. I might try it out a little more for the summer, just because I have the time. Here's it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment