beanie baby: positive vibes



BECAUSE YES, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY WAY TO MY 'POSITIVE VIBES' BEANIE.

Truth be told, I ordered this baby mid-summer, from Charlavail's shop. I've been eyeing this rad piece of beanie since she released it about a while back, and finally bought one for myself. I got mine a mere four months late for several reasons:
  • I ordered the beanie after she shipped a batch
  • I ordered the specific beanie after she ran out of them, so several weeks were allotted for the beanie to refill
  • When the beanie finally reached my house, I had already moved to Berkeley
  • When my mom sent me my care package, she neglected to include my beanie
  • When I came to SoCal for Friendship Games, I couldn't stop by my house to pick it up
Yep, it's been a long awaited journey with this one. But hey, positive vibes, ye know? At least I finally got it now, and I can freely sport it around da Bay. 

w00p w00p \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment