friday addams


I dig my hair today.

Maybe it's because I'm in a good mood. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my boyfriend is coming tonight and is staying for the weekend. Or maybe it's just plain and simple that my hair decided to be cooperative today. Either way, today has been great and eventful--coffee conversations before class, glorious lunch grub, AHS Coven marathon in the dark, and my last class of the day ended half an hour early. Tonight I get to watch folks audition for Pilipino Cultural Night 2014 and this girl right here will find herself in the choir audition room--we'll see how that goes.

No matter what happens, tonight will be all good and dandy because I'm introducing my boyfriend to the gloriousness of sushi that is Kansai--and we're going with great friends of mine. I'm pretty excited to be reunited with my favorite sushi roll of all eternity--my girl Wendy (I'll introduce her in a separate post later, haha).

Here's to hoping your Friday night will be filled with grand times!


No comments:

Post a Comment